Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
- Executive Director of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition (EPC) since July 1999.
- Executive Director of EPC-USA since January 1, 2023
- Chairperson for EPC-International since November 2007.
- Authored articles published in newspapers world-wide.
- Maintains the world's most widely-read blog on issues related to euthanasia and assisted suicide: www.epcblog.org.
- Co-produced the Fatal Flaws film and the Euthanasia Deception documentary.
- Published the book, Exposing Vulnerable People to Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide, re-printed by Connor Publishing in Australia.
- A book on great articles on euthanasia and assisted suicide published in 2020.
- Speaking tours in Australia in October 2010 and June 2012.
- Speaking engagements in Scotland, Ireland, New Zealand, Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria and Italy as well throughout Canada and most U.S. states.
- EPC was started in 1998.
- The goal of EPC is to build a well-informed, broadly based membership of groups and individuals to establish an effective social barrier to euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Released a video entitled, Turning the Tide, on euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Published the book: Exposing Vulnerable People to Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide.
- Released The Euthanasia Deception in September 2016, a documentary containing stories of people with personal experiences with euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Released Fatal Flaws: Legalizing Assisted Death in May 2018, a film that reveals the flaws in assisted death laws around the world.